Residents Associations and Groups
What do you like about living in Westcliff?
I love Westcliff because -
* the population is diverse and friendly
* the parks and gardens are beautiful
* our stretch of beach and sea-front is a joy
* there is a good choice of shops
* we have two brilliant theatres and excellent amateur drama groups
* we have many opportunities to make music, to sing and to dance
* youth groups, Scouting and Guiding are active
* the Hub in Hamlet Court Road is fast becoming a lively meeting place for all ages
* there are motivated groups working hard to make all these advantages even better
by Morag Gregson, joint winner of our 'Where's Westcliff?' competition, held at the Hamlet Court Road in Harmony Festival
Do you want to do more to fight Climate Change?
Would you like to see more local buildings put back in to use?
Are there things you'd like to see improved?
Join the Westcliff Partnership so we can achieve more together
Westcliff Partner 1 (Individual £10 per year) The whole community working together
i) Access Member pages to share ideas & stay in touch
ii) Implement ideas through group & individual activities
iii) Receive monthly Newsletter via email (or by post for offline members)
Business, Community and Sponsor membership options plus our special offer for lifetime membership is available here
After making a donation please send us 1-3 photos and a description of your residential area, favourite locations, community group or things you want to improve in Westcliff-on-Sea to firstname.lastname@example.org then we'll publish them on this page
Walking Guide to Westcliff-on-Sea
which buildings, open spaces and other features would you include
in an online, printed or audio guide to our town?
The Westcliff Partnership - aiming to improve the
Wellbeing Appearance Safety Social Connection Economic Viability Sustainability